I’m delighted to introduce an interview with Dave Mac Gimpsey, a communications trainer and founder of Presentation Blogger. Dave’s blog is dedicated to helping real people deliver effective, confident, and anxiety-free talks, presentations, and workshops in business and social settings.
During my chat with Dave we discuss:
- Tips for delivering presentations in the workplace (3:09)
- How to use slides effectively when you speak (5:04)
- Interacting and connecting with your audience (7:55)
- Overcoming nerves and building confidence (11:38)
- Recommended resources to help with presentations (13:50)
- Final words of advice for the beginner public speaker (16:25)
For even more great advice check out Dave’s website here.
Catch-up with some of the other posts in the ‘Expert Interviews’ series here.