Welcome to Communicate You blog. If you have a desire to develop your ability as a public speaker, but don’t know where to start, this page is for you.
Communicate You blog launched in March 2015 with a simple mission:
to provide the tools and techniques needed to become an effective public speaker, step by step
The goal from day one was, and still is, to capture the key elements of public speaking and presentation techniques as I experience them in my own life.
Communicate You has evolved into an extensive collection of articles, interviews and resources, all of which are completely free. Check out the full archive here.
Preparing for a Speech?
If you are looking for a quick and easy guide for speech preparation then I recommend you grab a copy of my free E-Book. It’s full of useful tips and strategies for structuring your talk and grabbing audience attention. Get access here.
I am honoured to have spent time speaking with some of the biggest names in public speaking across the world for a growing series of interview posts. Check out some of the articles for tips and techniques to overcome nerves, tell stories, create audience connection, present powerful visuals and more.
Most Popular Blog Posts
Here’s a selection of the most popular articles on Communicate You blog.
- Overcoming the Fear of Pubic Speaking
- Storytelling: The Ultimate Guide
- How to Create Powerful Visual Aids
- Body Language Ultimate Guide
- How to Connect With Any Audience
- 5 Powerful Ways to Close Any Speech
- How To Present Like Steve Jobs
- How To Communicate Like Bill Clinton
- What Can TED Teach You About Presentations?
- 6 Ways to Be a More Persuasive Speaker
I hope you enjoy exploring the website and find some value in the content. To find out more about my public speaking journey click here.